Monday, October 08, 2007

37 Favorite Albums of All Time

I was talking to someone online who asked me what my favorite albums were. I started going through my music library on my computer and just couldn't stop. Before I knew it I had 37 on the list. So without further adieu, my 37 favorites (top 3 are in order, but after that it's a crapshoot)...

37.) Shins - Oh, Inverted World
36.) William Fitzsimmons - Goodnight
35.) Beck - Sea Change
34.) Panic! At the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
33.) Presidents of the United States of America - (self-titled)
32.) Shins - Chutes Too Narrow
31.) John Vanderslice - Pixel Revolt
30.) Killers - Hot Fuss
29.) Sister Hazel - Somewhere More Familiar
28.) Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
27.) Snow Patrol - Final Straw
26.) Spoon - Gimme Fiction
25.) The Weepies - Say I Am You
24.) Third Eye Blind - (self-titled)
23.) Travis - The Invisible Band
22.) Weakerthans - Reconstruction Site
21.) Weezer - (self-titled blue album)
20.) Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs
19.) Pearl Jam - Ten
18.) Guster - Lost and Gone Forever
17.) Live - Throwing Copper
16.) Matchbox 20 - Yourself or Someone Like You
15.) Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Airplane Over the Sea
14.) Oasis - What's the Story Morning Glory
13.) Over the Rhine - Drunkard's Prayer
12.) Death Cab For Cutie - Plans
11.) Fountains of Wayne - Welcome Interstate Managers
10.) William Fitzsimmons - Until When We Are Ghosts
09.) Kings of Convenience - Quiet is the New Loud
08.) Eels - Blinking Lights & Other Revelations
07.) Beatles - Rubber Soul
06.) Ben Folds - Rockin' the Suburbs
05.) Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days
04.) Belle & Sebastian - Dear Catastrophe Waitress
03.) Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
02.) Postal Service - Give Up
01.) Cake - Fashion Nugget

2 comments:

ronduh said...

yayyy Cake!!!

"He's going the distance,he's going for speeeed..."

It's not my number one but it certainly is VERY near the top. :P

Saline County, Arkansas Photos said...

Luv "I Will Survive"!