Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My, My, How Things Change


Wow, I don't even know where to begin. Life for me has changed immensely since my last post. The "progress" that I referred to was the beginnings of a relationship with a lady I had admired for quite some time. Our relationship started in late November... perhaps even the day of that posting, maybe later. I can't quite remember and neither can she. Anyways, over the next few months, we grew closer and closer while I took trips to Denton/Fort Worth in order to see her every couple of weeks or so. She even came and visited me in Little Rock a couple of times. Once was after a family vacation, which if you ask me, was quite daring on her part to attend.

So obviously things progressed and in June, I moved here to Fort Worth. I now work most of each month from home (still for Alltel). Working from home is the greatest. Spending more time with the lovely lady is also quite glorious. Now that I'm here, I can't imagine my life any differently.

Hope those of you out in Blog-o-Land are doing nifty yourselves. Have a good one!

3 comments:

Mark said...

Thanks for the update. Hope all is well for you.

Casey McDonald said...

glad you're happy man.

Andy said...

I miss you my good man. I'm glad you are happy.